San Diego Terrorism Defense Attorneys
Facing Accusations of Terrorist Threats in San Diego, California
Terrorism charges are extremely serious and are harshly prosecuted by state and federal agencies.
Just a few of the federal agencies that actively work to stop terrorist threats:
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Terrorist Threat Integration Center (TTIC)
Understanding Cases Involving Terrorism Charges
To be convicted of terrorist threats in San Diego, you do not need to have actually caused harm or injury—only threatening harm or damage to a place where people are present. To be convicted of committing terrorist acts, you would have had to have followed through with the act or actions. In certain cases— particularly when death results—you may face life in prison or the death penalty.
Terrorism charges cover a wide variety of harmful and disastrous actions, such as:
- Chemical attacks (releasing poisonous or deadly chemicals)
- Spreading radioactive materials
- Deploying weapons of mass destruction
- Biological attacks (releasing deadly or dangerous germs or diseases)
Getting the Defense You Deserve
If you have been accused of or are under investigation for making terrorist threats or committing acts of terrorism, your freedom and possibly your very life are at danger. At jD Law Criminal Defense Attorneys, our San Diego criminal defense attorney is a board certified criminal law specialist and former police officer. You have the right to an attorney, no matter the criminal charges you are facing. Attorney James N. Dicks offers a free initial consultation to see how he can help you with your terrorism charge. His honest advice has proven invaluable in the hundreds of state and federal cases he has taken on; your case would be no exception.
Take action today and schedule a free case evaluation with jD Law Criminal Defense Attorneys by calling (760) 630-2000.
Don’t Waste Any Time!
Call us today for a FREE Consultation
Find out the status of your loved
one in San Diego County
- Criminal Law Expert - Led by a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. Read More
- 100s of Cases Tried - Since 1990, James N. Dicks has represented hundreds of clients. Read Bio
- Client Approved - Read our online testimonials from satisfied jD Law Criminal Defense Attorneys Clients. Yelp Reviews
- April 20, 2023
Options if You’re Facing Charges with Mental …
- April 10, 2023
What is a Deferred Entry of Judgment (DEJ)?
- April 5, 2023
What Do Police Look for to Spot DUIs?