Consequences of Multiple DUIs in San Diego
Here at jD LAW, P.C., “driving under the influence” charges in San Diego are somewhat of a specialty. Since 1990, our founder, James N. Dicks, has handled thousands of DUI cases and we offer a special rate for first-time misdemeanor DUIs—$3,000 for a one-time payment, and $3,500 in two installments of $1,750. (But we can be flexible if you need more time to pay for your defense.) In this spirit, we wanted to share this infographic with you, to remind you of what is at stake if you are convicted of a first (or second, or third) DUI. Do not risk it. Call (760) 630-2000 for a free initial consultation and get our help today!
Different ways to share this infographic:
- Embed the infographic by copying and pasting the following code onto your website:
<div align="center"><a href="https://jdlaw.law/blog/consequences-of-multiple-duis-in-san-diego/" target="_blank"><img src="https://jdlaw.law/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/JD-Law-DUI-Infographic.jpg" alt="Multiple DUIs in California" width="612" border="0" class="imgcenter" /></a> <p align="center"><a href="https://jdlaw.law/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/JD-Law-DUI-Infographic.jpg" target="_blank">See Larger Image</a></div>
- Link to this page on your own website or blog:
<a href="https://jdlaw.law/blog/consequences-of-multiple-duis-in-san-diego/">jD LAW, P.C. Presents: DUI Infographic</a>
- Write a blog post about the infographic.
- Share this page and infographic on your social media profile.
Don’t Waste Any Time!
Call us today for a FREE Consultation
- Criminal Law Expert - Led by a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. Read More
- 100s of Cases Tried - Since 1990, James Dicks has represented hundreds of clients. Read Bio
- Client Approved - Read our online testimonials from satisfied jD LAW Clients. Yelp Reviews
- April 20, 2023
Options if You’re Facing Charges with Mental …
- April 10, 2023
What is a Deferred Entry of Judgment (DEJ)?
- April 5, 2023
What Do Police Look for to Spot DUIs?